Registration for the Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) organized by the test center of Southern Medical University has started. The registration matters are hereby notified as follows：
Ⅰ. Examination Date, Type, Level and Seats
1. 1st December, Internet-based HSK 4 (50 seats) & HSK 5 (10 seats) test
2. 1st December, Internet-based HSKK(Intermediate Level) test (50 seats)
Ⅱ. Registration Procedure
All the registration procedures are online operations.
1. Log in the HSK website(http://english.hanban.org/)
2. Choose the test and level
3. Choose test date of 1st December and test center of Southern Medical University
4. Upload digital photo, requirements are:
（1）2 inches white background ID photo.
（2）No hats/turban/hair band/sunglasses(except for those who have religious beliefs).
（3）The digital photo should be in JPG/JPEG format, less than 100 KB.
5. Pay the Test fees online
（1）After completed online registration, the system will pop up the "Pre-registered successfully" page, select "pay online".
（2）Candidates can pay online by “entering personal information center”, check test record, and select the unpaid test to pay online.
6. Confirm the Test fees and pay with domestic bank card with Union Pay sign (debit card or credit card) .
7. The registration will only be valid after paying fees, so candidates can acquire the test confirmation and print admission ticket.
Ⅳ. Deadline for Registration and Requirements
1. Deadline for 1st December test registration: 20th November
2. Candidates can log in and “entering personal information center”, click “print admission ticket” one week before the Test. Check the accuracy of the information(including name, gender, nationality and ID number and so on) on the admission ticket, all must be the same as the valid ID card. If there is any error, please inform the proctor on the day of test.
3. Earphones, original admission ticket and original valid ID card are needed on the test day. Please arrive at the test room half an hour before the test begins.
Ⅴ. Fees of Test
450 RMB for HSK 4 550RMB for HSK 5
300 RMB for HSKK(Intermediate Level)
Ⅵ. Address of Test Center
Office 204 of School of International Education
**Very Important Tips**
1. Candidates will not be allowed to enter test room without bringing the original admission ticket and the original valid ID card (the valid ID card with a photo provided at the time of registration) on the day of the test. If for some reason the candidate cannot provide valid ID, please contact the office before the test.
2. Please save your admission ticket after the test. It will be used again for getting the score report, check the score and reapply the score report.
3. Candidates should bear all responsibilities if the candidate fails to take the test due to personal reasons. The test center is not responsible for rearranging the test for the candidate, and the test fee will not be refunded.
4. Students who have passed the HSK4 and HSKK exams and achieved excellent results will be awarded by university.
Attachment: Online payment operation
Download link for Candidate's handbook, test syllabus and test papers samples
School of International Education
October 16, 2019